Call Icon Call Us Today: 844-777-8044
“Injuries due to negligence deserve compensation We can help you get what you deserve”

If you have been injured in an accident, you might be eligible to receive financial compensation

Our injury lawyers can help you with your claim No Fees unless your case is won

To arrange a free consultation by phone or in person, begin by selecting your state:

Have You Been Injured In A Slip And Fall?Slip And Fall Injury Attorney

It can be shocking and disheartening to realize that another person’s negligence on their property has contributed to your serious injuries. If you or someone you know has an injury as a result of negligent property management, you may be entitled to recover compensation with the help of an experienced slip and fall injury attorney.

Proof Of Negligence

If you prove that another individual knew about a dangerous condition and failed to act or should have known about a dangerous condition and that resulted in your injury, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim.  The claim will allow you to recover compensation to assist with your medical bills and the other losses associated with the incident.

Slip And Falls Vary

Slip and fall is a broad term used to describe situations in which an individual trips or falls and sustains an injury on another individual’s property. In general, slip and fall injury claims fall under the spectrum of premises liability lawsuits. Typically, slip and fall accidents occur on premises maintained or owned by someone else, meaning that the property owner may be accountable in court if his or her improper maintenance contributed to the serious injuries. Many dangerous conditions contribute to a slip and fall injury accident. These include:

  • Poor lighting
  • Narrow Stairs
  • Torn carpeting
  • Flooring changes
  • Wet floors
  • Cracked public sidewalks
  • Uneven stairs

Determining Liability Can Be Complicated

There is no way to determine precisely when someone else is legally responsible for the injuries associated with your trip and fall accident. Every personal injury case depends if property owner acted carefully enough so that tripping or slipping was an unlikely risk and whether or not as the victim you were careless in avoiding or seeing the condition that caused the fall.

It’s Up To You To Prove The Property Conditions Were Dangerous

In the majority of situations, the slip and fall victim is responsible for illustrating that their accident on another person’s property was the result of a hazardous condition and that the owner of the property knew or should have known about it. The condition must have presented unreasonable risks to any other person on the property. To be successful in a slip and fall injury case, you will need to establish that:

  • The possessor or owner created the condition
  • The individual negligently failed to correct the situation after knowing it existed
  • The condition existed for such an extended period of time that the person responsible should have discovered it and fixed it before the incident in question.

It Can Be Tough Locating The Responsible Party On Your Own

It can be challenging to identify all potentially responsible parties in a slip and fall incident. That is why it is critical to hire an attorney who has extensive experience in this field. Slip and fall accidents can occur on commercial property as well as residential property or government property. If you or someone you know has already been injured in a slip and fall accident and need assistance with bringing forward a legal claim to recover compensation for your injuries, it is vital that you identify a lawyer sooner rather than later. Some of the most severe injuries associated with slip and fall accidents include:

  • Head injuries
  • Shoulder injuries
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Broken bones, and more

Get Help From An Experienced Slip And Fall Attorney Now

Don’t wait to get help after a serious slip and fall accident.

Slip and Fall Personal Injury Lawyer

To arrange a free consultation by phone or in person, begin by selecting your state: